Mission: To achieve effective and proactive communication through functional translation.
- Functional translation
- Editing, machine translation post-editing
- Subtitling, transcription
- Language assessment and research
- Expert medical and financial translators
- Cutting edge translation tools
- Procedures include creating project-specific glossaries and style guides
- Most of our translators and editors are certified immigrant professionals who clearly understand US-immigrant communities
- We specialize in LEP Spanish-speakers, applying research-based knowledge to achieve the equivalent of plain language
- US- based translators for all government assignments in all languages Localization appropriate to bilingual contexts
- Adherence to government mandated CLAS standards
- Helping clients to provide instructions that enable translators to craft targeted proactive messages.
Mission: To support and develop linguistic research applied to translation into Spanish used in the United States to promote effective communication with Hispanics, including LEPs, and to determine an equivalent of plain language / lenguaje claro.
- Expertise in functional translation
- Expertise in natural language research methodology—corpus development and applied linguistics
- Proven expertise in Spanish, including United States Spanish
- Proven expertise in translation, machine translation and cross-cultural communication
- Working knowledge of language needs of LEP Hispanics in public services
- Scientific Committee of members with advanced, specialized knowledge of linguistic related issues
- Ability to partner on research with collaborating like-minded professionals and entities
Sole source methodology designed to finding evidence-based terminology appropriate to Hispanics and LEPs
Informed by multi-disciplinary collaborating experts:
Network of other collaborating experts.