Mission: To achieve effective and proactive communication through functional translation.
- Functional translation
- Editing, machine translation post-editing
- Subtitling, transcription
- Language assessment and research
- Expert medical and financial translators
- Cutting-edge translation tools
- Procedures include creating project-specific glossaries and style guides
- Most of our translators and editors are certified immigrant professionals who clearly understand US-immigrant communities
- We specialize in LEP Spanish-speakers, applying research-based knowledge to achieve the equivalent of plain language
- US- based translators for all government assignments in all languages Localization appropriate to bilingual contexts
- Adherence to government-mandated CLAS standards
- Helping clients to provide instructions that enable translators to craft targeted proactive messages.
Mission: To support and develop linguistic research applied to translation into Spanish used in the United States to promote effective communication with Hispanics, including LEPs
To determine an equivalent of plain language / lenguaje claro.
- Expertise in functional translation
- Expertise in natural language research methodology—corpus development and applied linguistics
- Proven expertise in Spanish, including United States Spanish
- Proven expertise in translation, machine translation and cross-cultural communication
- Working knowledge of language needs of LEP Hispanics in public services
- Scientific Committee of members with advanced, specialized knowledge of language-related issues
- Ability to partner on research with collaborating like-minded professionals and entities
Sole-source methodology to find evidence-based terminology appropriate to Hispanics and LEPs.
Informed by multi-disciplinary collaborating experts.